Global Telehealth Market Forecast to 2028
The global telehealth market size reached USD 70.5 Billion in 2020 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 29.2% during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research.
The report investigates the factors influencing industry growth in the global Telehealth Market and makes accurate predictions about the growth pattern. The report focuses on the market's key elements, such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, threats, risks, limitations, and other factors. The report includes a detailed analysis of the company profiles, product portfolio, and business expansion strategies, as well as a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape.
Rising healthcare expenditure and increasing prevalence of chronic diseases are some of the major factors boosting revenue growth of the market. In addition, significant increase in government expenditure on healthcare information Technology (HCIT) sector and rising focus among key players toward bringing innovation into digital diagnostics is further driving market growth. Moreover, continuous advancements in medical diagnostic technologies are projected to create lucrative opportunities for the growth in the near future.
Request a Sample Report with Table of Contents and Figures to visit this site @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/893
The global Telehealth industry is highly consolidated owing to the presence of renowned companies operating across several international and local segments of the market. These players dominate the industry in terms of their strong geographical reach and a large number of production facilities. The companies are intensely competitive against one another and excel in their individual technological capabilities, as well as product development, innovation, and product pricing strategies.
The leading market contenders listed in the report are:
Koninklijke Philips N.V., Medtronic, GE Healthcare, Cerner Corporation, Siemens Healthineers, Cisco Systems, Inc., Teladoc Health Inc., American Well, AMC Health, MDLive, Doctor on Demand, and Medvivo Group Ltd
Research Report on the Telehealth Market Addresses the Following Key Questions:
- Who are the dominant players of the Telehealth market?
- Which regional market is anticipated to have a high growth rate over the projected period?
- What consumer trends and demands are expected to influence the operations of the market players in the Telehealth market?
- What are the key growth drivers and restraining factors of the Telehealth market?
- What are the expansion plans and strategic investment plans undertaken by the players to gain a robust footing in the market?
- What is the overall impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the Telehealth market and its key segments?
The report bifurcates the Telehealth market on the basis of different product types, applications, end-user industries, and key regions of the world where the market has already established its presence. The report accurately offers insights into the supply-demand ratio and production and consumption volume of each segment.
Segments Covered in this report are:
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Remote Patient Monitoring
- Live Video-Conferencing
- Mobile Health
- Integrated Software
- Standalone Software
- In-home Messaging Device
- Video Telemonitor
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Medical Peripheral Devices
- Blood Pressure Monitors
- Blood Glucose Monitors
- Weighing Scales
- Pulse Oximeters
- Peak Flow Meters
- ECG Monitors
- Other Devices
- Deployment Model Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Web Cloud-based
Regional Landscape section of the Telehealth report offers deeper insights into the regulatory framework, current and emerging market trends, production and consumption patterns, supply and demand dynamics, import/export, and presence of major players in each region.
The various regions analyzed in the report include:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Browse Full Report Description + Research Methodology + Table of Content + Infographics@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/telehealth-market
The section on the competitive landscape offers valuable and actionable insights related to the business sphere of the Telehealth market, covering extensive profiling of the key market players. The report offers information about market share, product portfolio, pricing analysis, and strategic alliances such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, product launches and brand promotions, among others. The report also discusses the initiatives taken by the key companies to combat the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Key Points of the Geographical Analysis:
- Data and information related to the consumption rate in each region
- Estimated increase in the consumption rate
- Proposed growth of the market share of each region
- Geographical contribution to market revenue
- Expected growth rate of the regional markets
Request Customization as per your specific requirement@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/893
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization feature, please get in touch with us, and our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Latest Published Articles by Emergen Research: